2023 PH Professional Network Symposium
PHoundation for a Brighter Future
Sept. 28-30 in Arlington, Virginia
Registration rates are the same for either in-person or virtual attendance
|Registration Type||Early Bird Registration Fee
[On or Before July 7, 2023]
|Regular Registration Fee
[July 8-Sept 27, 2023]
|Onsite/Day Of - Registration Fee
[Sept 28-Sept 30, 2023]
|Allied Health Professional - Member||$175||$235||$260|
|Junior Physician - Member||$240||$315||$340|
|Nursing Student/Medical Student/Resident - Member||$150||$225||$250|
|Physician/Researcher - Member||$375||$420||$445|
Registration + One-Year Membership included in the pricing below
|Allied Health Professional||$290||$350||$375|
|Nursing Student/Medical Student/Resident||$200||$275||$300|
|Allied Health Professional - Non-Member||-||$420||$445|
|Junior Physician - Non-Member||-||$475||$500|
|Nursing Student/Medical Student/Resident - Non-Member||-||$350||$400|
|Physician/Researcher - Non-Member||-||$675||$700|
In the event you can no longer attend the 2023 PHPN Symposium, please contact PHA either at email@example.com or by phone at 240-485-0766 to cancel your registration
Cancellations received on or before Sept, 1, 2023 will be granted a full refund of the registration fee.
Cancellations received after Sept. 2, 2023 and "no shows” are not eligible for refunds due to the contracted financial obligation assumed by the Pulmonary Hypertension Association with the Hyatt Regency Crystal City.
If you cancel your registration, you are responsible for contacting the hotel to cancel your hotel room reservation.
If you are not able to attend in person but would still like to participate, you may switch your in-person registration to a virtual registration any time before Sept. 28,2023. Exceptions to this may be made for documented illness/positive COVID-19 cases.
Sign up for a free Zoom account by at https://zoom.us/signup. Zoom works best with Google Chrome.
PHA is not responsible for registrant technological issues, including, but not limited to, inadequate bandwidth and/or registrant equipment malfunction.
PHA Code of Conduct
PHA is committed to ensuring a safe and welcoming environment for all members of the community and staff either interacting one-on-one or at PHA sponsored- or sanctioned-events, including staff meetings, virtual community events, leadership meetings, online forums, or in-person events and gatherings.
We expect all community members and staff to abide by this Code of Conduct:
- Apply and exemplify PHA’s values of respect for one another and members of the community, compassion towards other, commitment to PHA’s mission-driven work, and effective and open communication.
- Respect the wishes of presenters, sponsors and attendees at meetings, symposia or online programming, who, either through verbal expression or through notation on the agenda, have not granted the sharing of presentations, images, interactions, or materials on social media channels or other platforms.
- Alert PHA Staff if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of this Code of Conduct, even if they seem inconsequential.
Unacceptable behaviors include, but are not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, threatening or demeaning speech or actions by any member of the community or staff, in all related events and in one-on-one communications;
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability or personal characteristics;
- Unwelcome and uninvited attention or contact;
- Physical assault (including unwelcome touching or groping);
- Intimidation, stalking, or deliberate following;
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces;
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events;
- Presentations, postings, and messages containing promotional materials, job offers, or solicitations at or leading to a PHA event, unless pre-approved by PHA;
- Capturing video, audio, or photography of slides, exhibitor/sponsor interactions, or presentations without the presenter’s/author’s permission;
- Capturing video, audio, or photography of chat interactions with fellow community members or staff without their permission;
- Real or implied threat of physical harm, or real or implied threat of professional or financial damage.
ANYONE BEING HARASSED, NOTICES THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS BEING HARASSED, OR HAVE ANY OTHER CONCERNS, PLEASE CONTACT A MEMBER OF THE PHA STAFF IMMEDIATELY.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior from any member of the community including event attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, contractors, volunteer leaders, vendors, venue or PHA staff and anyone with decision-making authority, will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. Repeated or serious violations of this policy will result in the individual being asked to remove themselves from the situation, including leaving a meeting or event immediately without the right to a refund. Egregious violations will result in more severe sanctions at PHA’s discretion.
PHA Member DiscountsPulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA) members enjoy the best available Symposium registration rates.
To take advantage of discounted rates only available to PH Professional Network (PHPN) and PH Clinicians and Researchers (PHCR) members, use the email address associated with your membership account to register.
Your membership MUST be active through Oct. 3, 2023, to qualify for discounted registration rates.
If you are currently not a member, you may add a one-year membership during registration. Select the appropriate option during the registration process.
PHA is happy to announce that multi-year memberships are now available. Save on the cost of membership and enjoy the perks of PHA for years to come. Join or renew at PHAssociation.org/join.
For questions about Membership email PHA's membership team or call 301-565-3004, Ext. 833 if you need assistance.
To learn more about membership, visit PHA’s website.